a cat's life, ... in paris, with his dad'... cool but nevrotic! Une vie de chat...chez son papa, sympa mais névrosé!

dimanche, août 20, 2006

Hello


My first post !

I ll try to talk u about my new life' cat. I m not sur to be very present, because you know what s a kitty life...eat, sleep, eat sleep...my dad i s always playing on his computer so.. i can use it only when he goes to the office.

I know what you re thinking about..." a talking' cat...yes yes of course...more ! a multi lingual talking cat!...do you believe i am a blond ? " ...

oh never mind! i m a french cat, born in chateau thierry on the 12 april 2006. i use an translation website to write this blog, because i m very young now, and my english is not famous yet, so " excuse my french" !

I ll maybe use french in my post, and u could translate my message using http://tr.voila.fr/